Home

:4i: Recruiting for SWBF

drdinglenut

Hi guys, well I go by Dr. Dinglenut I head up a clan named :4i: we have been active in battlefield 1942 and battlefield vietnam for the last year and a half. At our highest point we were 2nd at teamwarfare.com for each game. We are currently looking to expand into Star Wars battlefront since it holds much of the same gaming aspects as BF1942. With the games release in 8 days we will have a dedicated server up and recruit to be in competition for this game.

I'm extending this invite to players who may like to join up with our clan. For an 8v8 competition we are looking at a 20 man roster for this game. We look for the following things: Dedication to the team, willing to participate, attendance, ability, and communication. Anyone can be trained to be good but having the above qualities is what makes gaming squads fun.

IF anyone is interested head over to our forums at http://www.4iclan.com make an account and you will find a Battlefront topic in the Other Games section.

If you want to chat personally you can hit me up on our IRC channel at #4iclan on irc.gamesurge.net

We prefer older members but if you show promise then there is a good chance. We are looking for a fun squad for competition so if this sounds like your bag hit us up.

If anyone has any questions feel free to post as I check these forums quite a bit. We do have a 50 person voice server and the game server will be a 32 man dedicated box.

Thanks

Dr.D

Archived