Home

Twist-handle?

Keyan Farlander

Does the twist-handle thing on joysticks work in X-wing (the 3D accelerated version for Windows 95/98)? If so, how is it enabled?

------------------

Keyan Farlander

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."

- Bill Gates

[This message has been edited by Keyan Farlander (edited April 04, 2000).]

Guest Scoundrel67

The rudder function of the joystick should function automatically. If not, go to the set up menu and enable the rudder option. Simple!

Guest Scoundrel67

Sorry, I just glanced at your question and assumed that it was for XWA, not X-Wing. You're on your own on this one.

Guest garyah99

Hi Keyan! Sorry bud, the twist stick does NOT function for the X-Wing or TIE Fighter collector edition. You either have to use the keyboard, or push the #2 button the joystick and roll (at least that's how my sidewinder works wink.gif)

Guest Darth Massacator

I'm glad you posted that regarding the twist handle. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why I would ever use one in a flight/space combat sim. Now I see why that would be advantageous. But since I already have rudder controls, at least I can look into this when my X5/36 bugs out on me.

Archived