Home

Help me Im new here.

Guest Psycho Zid

Guest Psycho Zid

Well as the top says I´m new here.

But I dont know if this has been asked before.

Has anyone seen the codes for XwA ?? I have so thats not the confused.gif but my confused.gif is how do I gett them to work or does any of you hardcore programers put there have a trainer that works ?? I´m looking for a trainer that either will make me invinclbe and no ammo limit, or one that at least stops the game cheking for the cheats.

PLS help a newbee if you would be so kind.

Thx in advance

Psycho Zid

------------------

"Only two things are infinte; the univers and human stupity; and I´m not sure about the univers" Albert Eintstein

Guest wedge_antil3

It seems that i always end up telling the new people that THERE ARE NO CODES !!!

never has been and never will be.

while in flight hit Esc and it will give you options for geting unlimited ammo and invincebility but it's not a code.

there are several programs you can download to make and modify missions and ships but there are no codes!!

[This message has been edited by wedge_antil3 (edited April 18, 2000).]

Guest Young Yoda

wedge_antil3 was right Psycho Zid. Well, when I found cheat code for xwa but it won't work!!!! frown.gif (sigh) For exp. I typed codes I saw during play but failed. I think they not work for all versions of XWA game. There is so many people asked this question.

I gotta go!

May the force be with you! smile.gif

Guest Thrawn

There never have been, never are, and never will be any cheat codes.

------------------

"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Archived