Home

JK/DF2 on WinXP/SvcPk2

MikeGunther1969

Okay, now I am pi$$ed off!! I just finally figured out how to get DF running again (while not at all easy) at about 90% efficiency. I still can't use add on levels or set the joystick config in VDM for 4 button, any changes/deviations whatsoever from the Df-21 instructions result in the game being played in a "rainbow acid trip"spectrum, but nonetheless I can play it again, have beat it again, and I feel like a kid at Xmas again! LOOK OUT PALPATINE MIKE IS COMIN' TO WHOOP YO AZZ!!!

What has me pi##ed is since I have installed SP2 for WinXP now my fraggin' JK/ DF2 does not work. There is nothing in Lucasarts Tech Support about this yet as #1, Service pack 2 is new, #2 we all know lucasarts has bigger fish to fry with Battlefront, KOTOR2, and the GBA games coming soon, and #3 I personally(IMHO..and of course I could be dead wrong)) do not believe they care about their older games any more.

Any help on fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated before my son asks me "so dad, did you get it working yet?" one more time. As always ,you guys/gals in the modding /gaming community seem to have the answers and the people who take our money for the games do not, and I thank you for it. PEACE, & MTFBY!!

MIKE

Archived