Home

xwingclassic missions

magnum1587246490

Is there a convertor for old x-wing missions to xwa .tie format? I was about to try XvsTie .tie missions under xwa and was wondering if someone had a de-compile xwing mission, recompile in xwa program becoz death star 1 would be impossible to build using .opt files I think. Also F Feedback. Has anyone else contemplated this? email amangan2@metz.une.edu.au

Guest Vark111

It is. But you can convert other missions to XWA format just by opening them and then saving them in the new format (you may have to clean up a few things, though... Don't know how well AlliEd imports the older formats)

------------------

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day... Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Guest OtanaMan

Really? That's how you do it? To think I spent all my time trying to figure out how it works...

I must try this.

Guest OtanaMan

Aww...you gotta register this first? frown.gif Such a hassle.

I think I'll try to look for another option.

Guest TK421

What hassle? It's only a meesly $10 bucks, hardly gonna break the bank - besides, don't you think Troy deserves a little in return, he didn't HAVE to create AlliED you know.

I registered and got my full versionthe next day, though I am in the same great Aussie state as Troy Dangerfield biggrin.gif

------------------

"Peace through superior firepower"

Archived