Home

Where Are You From?

El Virus

You're right we need someone evil to fight against, but still there's a great strategy game called Republic:The Revolution, where you have to start a revolution against a dictator.

The sexual tension is subtle, but still it is there, for example, when Manny meets Meche on The Edge of The World, when he insinuates about her realtionship with Domino.

I believe that another great thinker was N. Machiavelli, the fact I like his ideas & read all his book doesen't mean that I'm an evil and sellfish person, but his ideas were missunderstood, if someone follows his ideas, that person will creat order, still would be considered as evil, but as he said a prince is not made to be loved.

just to add my two cents as i seem to be a posting whore tongiht after silence for a while:

i was born in wrexham maelor hospital (uk) on 18th february 1985, making me 19. currently in my second year of a physics degree at warwick uni, also uk. which is kinda cool, but a bit stressful coz it's a good uni and i, basically, like my ale, as you may have gathered from me posting at 2 in the morning my time.

Archived