Home

some wrong stuff in the game

I see it as a qstn of priorities

The game is inaccurate in many places to the movies, but playable.

Some concessions were probably made for playability or to balance a challenge amongst opposing forces.

Some were probably made to get it out the door.

Many deeper issues will hamper this puppy from being the game of the year, and it had the potential , i repeat -> the potential, to be the game of the year.

Crappy MP support, no Linux binaries for servers, and a poor MP framerate by default, are her worst problems in getting mass acceptance, and use by people that arent as detail oriented, and knowledgeable as maxloaf is.

Good Eyes & ears MaxLoaf - well done

(Be sure to email them to Pandemic, some may get fixed in the patches this thing screams to have written/released, I bet some wont, but its worth a shot.)

i also found another thing thats was wrong after whatching episode 2 the hailfire droid rockets are to weak 2 are supposed to take down a atte and what the hel happened to the special gunships dropping then atte's they were in and now there out

That's called 'balancing', it makes the game playable for everyone. It can be very realistic, but it wouldn't make it very fun to play. If those hailfire droids were really that strong, nobody would play Rep's on Geonosis...

You write wrong ALL the time, learn to spell n00b

Not everyone has English as their first language, a lot of forumers started out this way.

And the proper term is Newb, at least for now.

Newb= New guy, willing to learn.

N00b= idiot, talks 1337-speak, blames his own (countless) mistakes on others, not willing to learn.

Though, Max, i would advise you to get a little better at English...

Well you go by the movies when you can, but where's the logic in having a rank structures (and verbal orders) in a "Droid Army" that has a control ship?

Granted, the common explanation for this is that the DCS is just an "alive signal" or something.

Archived