Home

TIES in Salvage Yard

Guest OtanaMan

Guest OtanaMan

Is there any way to fly Imperial Fighters in the Salvage Yard without going MP? Perhaps with a mission editor?

• 2 weeks later...

Well frankly the Salvage Yard is nothing like the Maze, or the Tunnels in X-wing or TIE Fighter, and i dought TIEs would last that long with something shooting at them.

The biggest problem is in order to fly al lcraft, it would be in the EXE somewhere do change it.

Guest OtanaMan

I never thought of that. They won't last very long, except for the shielded ones.

Oh well, stratch that idea, I guess.

Guest Sheldon

You know, I've never looked at this, but I'm sure a good editing session with AlliED can have you flying your happy arse through the Salvage yard with a nice shielded Imperial Craft, like say....the Defender, or the Gunship. All it takes is an imagination.

Although, I've never tried it, cause I never liked those training missions anyway. wink.gif

------------------

Official Staff-Lacky at <A HREF="http://xwlegacy.outpostd34.com"" TARGET=_blank>

XWing: Legacy</A>

"Man who stands on toilet, is high on pot"

Guest Marril

yick, training missions. I never really beat the salvage yard. Jeez, it's confusing. Anyway, the Sdvanced, Defender, Gunboat, and Missile Boat are good ideas for Imp craft in there...

BTW, they friggin' killed the Missile Boat's overdrive system! I liked that thing!

------------------

Why is it that whenever someone says SOL I am always in trouble... whether it be Standards of Learning or (the other version). I'm always screwed.

--Tyais

Guest OtanaMan

So, there is a way.

I like the Salvage Yard. I like to see how it turns space junk into hot lava, then harden lava, then cooled, hard metal again. It's kinda neat how the Salvage Yard works.

Guest Fel Crynyd

there is a way to do it in mutliplayer section by yourself. just go to mutliplayer and a host game. Then go to racing you should see your self in the selection screen. then click the abbaration of the fighter next to your name. it should be light grey, you then can select any flyabale craft try doing it in a corvett and see what hapens!

------------------

Commander Fel Crynyd

XO of Hope Squadron

New Republic Marines

And I Keep Telling People,

A Inverted Half Imbalmen is not a Sex Posistion!!!!

Guest Cloud

I beat Luke Skywalker once in one of those missions. I like the flying inside the bulding mission, since it makes it feel like I'm going into a station try to a weak spot to blow it up(maybe it's possible for someone to do that for a levle).

Archived