Home

How big is this game??

Guest Taciturn6097

Guest Taciturn6097

I'm on the mission where Aeron(is that her name?) has to go out in a suit and plant the thingy on the satellite(there's a minefield, zero-g stormtroopers, etc). I've come a long way, how much is left(I don't want it to end anytime soon)?

BTW this game is hard though!!!

Also, how do I pick her up after she's done?

--Tac

Guest Scoundrel67

You have quite a long way to go before you finish the game. Enjoy the ride because, aside from Ms. Talon and a few of her friends, there's very few people making new missions.

As for how to collect Aeron, just fly close by and slow down a bit. She'll get in by herself. You don't have to dock with her--that's Olin Garn's job!

Guest LIZZO

You've got plenty of missions to go and the climax is good too.. SO you have plenty to look forward to!

Guest Kokeeno IOS

I advice you to change difficult level to MEDIUM - you don't finish game too soon biggrin.gif (HARD level would be too sadistic).

Guest Taciturn6097

Well it was on medium but I got my ass kicked...I like the game but I'm not that good at it. I'm an...easy kind of guy.

--Tac

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Toscan

Us Editors are hard to come by, enjoy all the missions, because when there gone, there gone. Lucas Arts arn't making any addons, and Editing is super hard, even with something so user friendly like AlliED. Were not getting many new Editors because most XWA users arn't programers. Either that or dont want to, to hard.

Guest MonkeyLight

I cheated in this one. My freinds who play xwa where stuck as well. hehehe. I picked up the satillite and rqan away And not only had enought time to desroy the stormtroopers but pick her up and runaway. Try this it might work. My freinds spent months trying to complete this one I did it first time hehehe

Archived