Home

A question on Double Charge Lasers....

Guest Commander Varth

Guest Commander Varth

Hello guys,

What are double charged lasers? how do i get them, and how do i know if they are double charged? this may be a stupid question, but i really need to know! Thanx

-Commander Varth-

'lo again

When i metion Dbl charged lasers in my Tacics area, i am tlakign abotu a FULL charge.

The lasers for fighters, have 2 differnt types of charges. The full charge is a Bight energy indicator, longer range, and more damage. If you had your laser envergy at even or Zero, you would gradually lose the full charge, and get donw to the half-charge. Whic is bad. More damage means YOU get damageds less. so it is allways a good idea to keep you lasers at Full, or near full. A good method to practice this is a X-wing versus 3 TIE fighters, link you lasers to duel fire, and see how long you can survive. If you hit a TIE fighter, and it's hull goes to less then 60% you hit it with one blast, if it loses 25% you hit it with one half charged laser, and if it goes down to 2% you hit with both shots, but missed anything vital.

Guest Fondas

K-K, you should change your sig to "Forum's Official Flight Instructor" !

smile.gif

------------------

The only place where success comes prior to work, is in a dictionary ! TZG+7

But then i couldn't let everyone know what a good punner i am

*drops back into a Deep pun formation*

What do you call a doctor that skydives?

a para-medic

------------------

Quick kill it, before it develops language skills

BOW DOWN BEFORE the Official Forum Pun-isher

Guest Y-Wing Prodigy

How pun-derful! A man who has a hold on the english language! Stick to what you do best, and I hope it isn't writing greeting cards.

-It's a cruel world.

Archived