Home

Ranks In X-Wing Alliance

Guest Blood Hawk

Guest Blood Hawk

Whatare all the ranks in X-Wing Alliance? I am a Ace 4th Level right now, and want to know how far I have to go. Thanks.

------------------

׆ ßLÖÖÐ HÂWK †×

Guest Commander Varth

I think that after Ace4th, it goes Ace 3rd, 2nd, 1st, then Topace 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, the Jedi 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, the JEdi Master. I think that is it, but i could be wrong, because right now i am an Ace 3rd. Please tell me if i am wrong.

Commander Varth

You can get up to Top Ace 4th in the combat similator playing single player games. To get higher, you must play mulitplayer games and the highest rank you can attain is Jedi Master

------------------

If you strike me down, I shall become more decomposed than you could possibly imagine.

Guest Toscan

Not to long ago there was a disscussion that started just like this one biggrin.gif! We never like readme's.

------------------

Abnormal, or special, wichever way you look at it, I'm still me

[This message has been edited by Toscan (edited June 15, 2000).]

Guest Y-Wing Prodigy

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't capping the rank you can gain on your own a little descriminating? I mean, I can't play over the Net so I'm doomed to be a Top Ace 4th forever? Tell Mr. Lucas I'm not happy with him.

Guest Bwing Bwing PHONECALL

Mr Prodigy,

I think George Lucas would know what you think of him by now. I mean. You HAVE left messages full of heavy breathing allover his answering machine. Sorry, but seriously, I cannot remember a day this past six months that you have not spent ranting about either the lack of a jink, the muppetisation of the Star Wars saga, or the fact that you idolise Wedge Antilles, and want to meet Dennis Lawson. You have sent enough angry e-mails to the companies involved that I think they get the message.

Guest Zedran

Hey Y-wing P. If you can post on here how come you cant play on the zone?

------------------

When last we met I was but the apprentice,.."Now I am the Disaster"

Click,Click,Click,......Damn Light Saber!.....AAAAAUUUUGGGHHH.........

my_saber-green.gif

Archived