Home

New clan looking for leaders.

Spitface

I have made clans for several games and all of them have turned out awesome. I am starting a clan for battlefront and i am looking for some people to fill a few positions.

I need someone to be my co leader. I always like to have about 3 leaders so one person cant take all the power.

I need a recruitor to get our members.

I will also need a trainer (Trainers in my clans set up practice servers and they also help clan trainees get in the clan)

I am working on the clans website right now and in maybe a week or so i will have a good smooth 24/7 server running.

If anyone has any questions contact me VIA msn at Spitface@hotmail.com (one of the main leaders)

I noticed i left a lot of details out.

The clan will be on pc for now and i might start it on xbox not sure though.

Yesterday i got bumped down to 56k :( so if you are wanting a tryout you might have to wait for maybe 2 or 3 weeks. Untill i get my fast connection back with will be soon i will work on the clan site. Im kinda new to making websites so if anyone wants to be a co founder all you would have to do is help me make the site really good. I can cover the basics i need help with the more complicated things. My old clans had awesome sites but i didnt make em i got my friends to :o .

If you wanna be a co founder IM me at spitface@hotmail.com

Archived