Home

Giant Zero-G Workers/Stormtroopers

Guest OtanaMan

Guest OtanaMan

I thought these units were going to be about the size of an ejected pilot, but these units are HUGE (for human size). They are twice as big. They're about as big as a TIE Fighter command pod. I hope XWA Upgrade is going to correct the size and scale of the units.

Guest Toscan

I read a comic book once, and it had something like a zero G in it, and it was huge. What for I don't know, life support and junk like that probably.

Guest paulbarnard

Any of you collect the 4 inch POFT2 line? If you're lucky enough to have a Zero G Storm Trooper, you can see it's bulkier than most, but not quiet to that scale.

I concede that Hasbro does a pretty terrible job though when it comes to scale/height though. the whole 95 line comes to mind.

------------------

Paul Barnard

aka Bad Monkey

http://www.geocities.com/knight_watch_2000

knight_watch_2000@yahoo.com

Guest DarthHulkster

I have the Zero-G trooper from Hasbro and I don't think that much of it. It isn't big and very bulky like in XWA. the biggest part is probably the jet pack which hooked to the back. I thought it was terrible. I got the Phase 3 Dark Trooper with it also, but I thought they modeled that correctly. Except the Plasma gun is a little small and not at all detailed

Guest Thrawn

They're the right size. They have all those weapons and tools. Not to mention oxygen and etc.

------------------

"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

The first time I saw the Zero Gee trooper, I thought, man, that's gimpy looking. Doesn't even look like the action figure or the one in the Heir to the Empire comic. But then I saw the Zero Gee Trooper in the Imperial Source Book and there it was...

------------------

Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say... no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh... depended on the breaks.

redstormvfa87@icqmail.com

Don't trust the toy line. For pictures of the Spacetrooper, check out the WEG sourcebooks (Dark Force Rising/ The Thrawn Trilogy has the most well-known, but Spacetroopers also show up (backlit in a cheery shade of pink biggrin.gif ) on the cover of DarkStryder: The Kathol Rift).

The ones in the game are pretty accurate.

------------------

What doesn't kill me only makes me stranger.

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited June 21, 2000).]

Guest Thrawn

Anybody seen the Kyle Katarn figure? It looks horrible in my opinion. His blaster is HUGE!

------------------

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest Thrawn

Yeah, I agree.

I have like 5 figures total

------------------

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest jmillheiser

according to the imp sourcebook the spacetrooper is 2.5 meters tall. thats a lot bigger than a person. its more like a mini fighter than a spacesuit. if you look at the cutaway of it in the imp sourcebook the pilots section is small compared to the rest of the suit

Archived