Home

Would anyone like to help an old veteran?

Guest Dartbord

Guest Dartbord

Gentlemen: I'll try to keep this short and simple. I used to play X-Wing and Tie Fighter fairly religiously for about 3 years on my old 386 till I got burned out on the game. Anyway I recently picked up XWA in a bargain bin and decided to give it a shot again. I've searched your forums and I understand there are no codes for this game. But does anybody have a pilot file that has access to all the missions? I have no problem with flying the missions straight up but I just don't have the time or patience to go through all the campaigns. So if anyone knows where I can find a download file for this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Guest Darth Massacator

Heh, I know how ya feel. I was so addicted to XvsT that when I bought Alliance, I didn't care for the missions initially and it took me a while to get interested again. I'd link you to a pilot editor but I don't know of any sites, although there are a few out there. Make sure you get the latest patch for the game and good luck.

Guest TK421

Ok, I have the Pilot Editor on my site. Go to the Utilities section, it's right down the bottom of the list.

Set the pilot to the Battle8 Mission1 (this will mean the final Deathstar mission is complete) and you will be able to fly all missions and view all cutscenes.

link to my site below biggrin.gif

------------------

"No no son, you gotta hit 'em in the head so they stay down, like this! *WHACK*"

TK's OPT Factory

Archived