Home

Death Star Tunnel Run

Guest foxridge

Guest foxridge

I have run into a bit of a problem. After the container accelerator rings shoot me down the tube, and then I go a little further, I come upon a Y. If I take a left turn at the Y, I come out in a chamber with a large lens in both ends of it. I usually destroy the laser power source as I am entering the chamber. My problem is that I can't seem to get out of here without being destroyed. I hunt around for a way out, but I never find it in time to get out before the next big laser blast fries me. I have tried to find the way I came into the chamber, but I never find it. What am I doing wrong? I keep playing over and over again, but I always get the same result.

Guest Wedgey

I think you just need to find the tunnel you came in through and go back out that way. But remember you don't have to do this to complete the mission - just take the other turn at the Y and go blow up the reactor instead smile.gif

Guest Fondas

Remember that you reach the lens area through a tunnel. Aim the lense and destroy it before you enter the tube like lens room. Then fly close to the wall of the tube , actually performing a loop (upwards 360 turn). That way will get you to find the entrance you came in and continue.

Oh, this is moved to the player strategy section.

------------------

The only place where success comes prior to work, is in a dictionary ! TZG+7

Archived