Home

Siths

Guest Toscan

Guest Toscan

How do you become a Sith? Who do you have to know to be able to Sith-o-size morons like The Canari Dude?

Just wondering... biggrin.gif

The Toscan Man, last seen as the Admeral of Kestic Station, Destroying The Cal. Cruiser Signama. FUN!

[This message has been edited by Toscan (edited July 03, 2000).]

Apparently, you have to know a mythic being from another universe or something. You then have to complete the 15 task laid out before you. Only the strong have survived.

Or something like that...

Really, the Sith are mods and the Sith Lords are the admins. As far as I know, I don't know exactly how they picked who they picked.

------------------

Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say... no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh... depended on the breaks.

redstormvfa87@icqmail.com

Guest Toscan

Hey, what i realy want to do is check out what Nob, Tek, Fondas and them are saying about mortals like us. biggrin.gif, i hope there not picking on me!

------------------

Abnormal, or special, wichever way you look at it, I'm still me

Guest MonkeyLight

So doesnt that mean that the admins and that prefer the sith. Are they suggesting that the sith are stonger...well.yes

Guest Toscan

Hey, Sith's! I know your out there! What do you talk about in the private forum? Not spreading rumors about me there are ya?

tongue.gif

Guest Toscan

Arn't we good enugh for your cookie recipies??? rolleyes.gif Figures

[This message has been edited by Toscan (edited July 05, 2000).]

Guest Fondas

Tek Gunner , you know I've missed that recipie about that carbonara sauce. Could you post it again please ???? biggrin.giftongue.gif

Um...sure, but only if you give me that recipe for your strawberry short cake again. wink.gifbiggrin.gif. See thats why it's a private fourm...now all these people know about a Sith's love of cooking!! Drat! wink.gif It's a good thing we didn't tell them about our plans for world domination yet eh Fondas? biggrin.gif <font size=1>Whoops...

[This message has been edited by Tek Gunner (edited July 06, 2000).]

Archived