Home

Playable Jedi (discussion & download, not debate)

lord_xander

He was on the rep level because he uses mace's body. In the end mace's assets were just duplicated and renamed to rep_inf_jedimale and the texture was just pasted over with maul's. But when he was tested he was assigned to the republic's team in the cw era. Didn't occer to me that he should have been on the CIS side at that point in the storyline, it was a test of having multiple jedi with the republic and the only texture found that didn't require different geometry for the face and head was maul (unless you expected his horns to protrude). I don't see why it would matter which side he was assigned to in mission.lvl as long as he is in that era, but his assets were part of the rep side assets that were compiled into the game. So if you try changing rep_inf_macwindu to rep_inf_jedimale in mission.lvl and try running geo I would think it should work. The same would go for jedimaleb and jedimaley.

Rergardless of all wishes/lies etc... enjoy the screenshot of everything in Side/rep.lvl. If it ain't here rep ain't got it.

Make sure ti make the shot fullscreen, everything you can see is available in the game and has code, otherwise it is ripped and does not exist in SWBF.

bviewrep.gif

It sounds like even though many assets that do not appear but are still included Maul is not one of them. The vtrans is one that was included but does not appear and yoiu can see it's name in the lvls so if you can't see maul's I'd say you're right.

The vtrans is not a functional vehicle anymore. It was the LAATE, which drops off the ATTE. You can turn it on but it's texture is messed up and it doesn't fly. You'd have to replace an existing flyer with rep_fly_vtrans to see that. I guess you'll have to wait until the day when new assets can be added to the lvls.

I'm guessing the lightsabers won't work either then because that units that referenced them weren't included. Try the force weapons. I'm not sure how weapons are included, but they were once attached to units in the final game so you may get lucky.

Sorry, didn't mean to tease you. I'll try and find a screenshot of what I'm talking about, but I'm not sure how to post it here.

The easiest way to post an image here is to get an account at a free image hosting site, like Photobucket, and upload the image there. Photobucket will provide you with the image's URL which you can copy and paste into your post. If you can find screenshots of Maul, the Force powers, and so on it would be interesting to see them.

thats the thing tho, if its not in the rep.lvl file to begin with it cant be done unfortunately, as i suspected they must have removed the coding between testing and release, maybe in the not too distant future when a skinning program comes out *cough cough kingguru cough cough* we will be able to make a maul and other characters, but for now its only hopes and dreams

well yea. im accessing from outside the usa, im in australia, maybe u should post the picture to photobucket or something like that, and that will work, what do u think hackers only come from outside the usa or something? heh, i dont think stopping people outside the usa from viewing ur site is going to stop hacking.

I saw what I am guessing was your attempt to access from AU and made that address acceptable so try again. When I see the attempts from AU I can unblock them until you finally see it.

And yeah, after years of monitoring all of the hack attempts and port scans on the server 93% of the hack attempts and spam came from outside the US.

Archived