Home

A kool idea....

Guest RAF_Guilo

Guest RAF_Guilo

Hey, i thought a really kool ship that kuld be made was a coralskipper. You know, from the new Dark Tide series by Michael A. Stackpole? They sound really kool. I am sure the exterior wouldn't be that hard.. just model it after an asteroid. Any one think his is a good idea, and it is possible? Thx.

Commander Guilo biggrin.gif

------------------

NEW CLAN!! Rebel Attack Force, started by RAF_Salme and I. Be the first to join,and be the Captain of a squadron! Email to Join: Commander_Guilo@rebelaf.cjb.net Zone name: RAF_Guilo

Guest RAF_Guilo

Doh... that email is not current, and neither is info. Don't need ppl to Cap. squads, need some to join already existing squads. Anywayzz... back to coralskippers......

Guest Marril

How would one make the shields? They make the ship nearly invincible. I suppose they could just be made real strong, but that'd be no fun...

------------------

Why is it that whenever someone says SOL I am always in trouble... whether it be Standards of Learning or (the other version). I'm always screwed.

--Tyais

Guest Thrawn

Why would you complain about the ships? It's a new enemy so why not new weapons? I don't like the new Rogue Squadron tho. But it's fun to read about how Wedge and Tycho kick their arses in the sims smile.gif

------------------

"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Archived