Home

New Jet Trooper Mini-Mod posted!

nemesis11c

Well, I've got the link up and the file ready to download, the only problem is: I can't make it an .exe like the Clone Trooper Expansion! I DONT KNOW HOW!!!!!! So, until someone tells me how, or points me towards a patching tool, you're stuck downloading the rep.lvl file, which actually isnt that much, just 17.9 mb, or so, about 5 or 10 mins. on a DSL. At least it was when I tried, anyways, here's the link:

http://www.freewebs.com/nemesis11c/swbfmods.htm

I really dislike the long download time, I REALLY HATE IT, but I think that it's worth the effort if you can't or don't want to do the editing yourself, but once again, if someone could tell me of a patching tool to reduce the file size to a couple of Kilobytes, by just patching in the new information, I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

Thx. to all who read this thread. Bless all of you who download the mod and try it out.

I would appreciate any feedback anyone can offer. Thx.

In the past SUb and I were using patch maker from clickteam.com...its free and works...its usage is easy as well. Nice to see more mods coming out...good idea to patch .vs the whole file alot of 56k cant do massive downloads.

Good luck with future mods...

Archived