Home

Completely light or dark side.

Grishnakh

I read at Gamebanshee that if you become completely dark/light side you will receive one of these bonuses:

Guardian:

Lightside - strength +3

Darkside - 1-8 damage

Sentinel:

LS - constitution +3

DS - poison immunity

Consular:

LS - charisma +3

DS - +50 force points

Is this true?

I have been as far as you can get to both the light and dark side many times (at the bottom/top of the light/dark scale) but I've never received any of those bonuses. Someone named Stilgar posted this under Custom Characters. Is this something that only exists in the PC version? Or do you have to continue getting light/darkside points a long time after you've reached the limit? Does anyone here know something about this?

I think in both versions it is the same, that you DO get those bonuses, but you dont get a popup that says, CONGRADULATIONS, YOU GOT (insert class)'S BONUS OF (insert number) in (insert thing), you just get it, but instead of saying LS/DS points gained, it does say that you ls/ds mastery.... so what I have done, is look at the thing my bonus it WILL (as in has not happened yet) effect if I think I am nearing mastery, then once I get it I check and see the difference, there is one. Hope it helps!

-Yoink

Ok, thanks. It's pretty weird that I haven't gotten any of them ever. I'd at least think I should have gotten the ds bonus a dozen times by now. I'll just pay close attention to the amount of force points of my last character. What if you reach the ds limit and then get ls points, does the bonus(es) dissappear?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure the bonuses only occur in the PC version, or I would have gotten them by now. Every time I gain ds or ls points it says in the feedback section that I have moved closer to the light side/dark side of the force, it never says anything about ls/ds mastery even when the cursor gets to the top or bottom of the alignment screen.

Archived