Home

nca patch

Guest DJBryon

Guest DJBryon

i got xwaup 2.02 and when i go to install the patch it says the xwa.exe file is not recognised or something like dat. anyway i was surious as to what da problem was.

Thanx

Guest Admiral Alistair

Just a few questions to clear things up so we may help you better...

1. Any other patches or addons installed/ any other modifications?

2. Which NCA the NCA update to 1.2b or the original 1.1a... you need 1.1a BEFORE 1.2b...

------------------

OMEGA_ALISTAIR

admiral_alistair@hotmail.com

OMEGA Ensign

OMEGA Technologies Master

http://members.fortunecity.com/omegatech

Guest ZealoT

I had the same problem. I got both 1.1 and 1.2. But I also have the RFP, does it not work with that?

btw, that is the ONLY patch i have installed except 4 the 2.02 patch and a few added missions

------------------

[GOGA]ZealoT

U've been ZealoTed

Guest krispy

you got to install the RFP AFTER you install the NCA Patch. The NCA Patch won't install unless everything is as it was when first installed from the CD. The RFP doesn't have this limitation so install NCA before the RFP.

-krispy

Guest ZealoT

I heard somewhere that u had to delete the pilots also. is that true?

------------------

[GOGA]ZealoT

U've been ZealoTed

Just (1), before you add any patches (after you in stall the xwaup 2.02 of course..) If you have the pilot named: YOU.plt you must delete him first,if it is in your pilot dir. because it will be added when you add NCA 1.2b patch. By the way it should be installed in this order: Install XWA, then install xwaup 2.02, then install..NCA patch (1.1a), then install NCA 1.2b...finally install RFP 1.1..(check the appropriate boxes that you want to install, also very IMPORTANT! check in forum of XWAUP for Forceflow's topic: 'Report all bugs here', scroll the pages and Matt has some instuctions on how to add the turbolasers and lasers correctly in the Equipment lst,...I hope this helps out..

Sincerly, rogue518

Archived