Home

Kaildor Crescent

Guest garyah99

Guest garyah99

Hey troops! I noticed an interesting problem the last couple of times I've played. I seem to get the "Silver Scimitar" for the Kalidor Crescent twice! I tried reinstalling both game and patch and it did it again. No biggy but curious nontheless. Any thoughts??

If you skip the Golden Wings, it's a problem. If not, then don't worry. Anyway, I've only got the Silver Scimitar once (for each pilot). Do you have anything weird (NCA, RFP, etc.) on your game? That might be the cause of it.

Very strange. Maybe you're just warping it somehow wink.gif

------------------

"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest garyah99

Nope, no NCA or any other add-on. And no, it doesn't skip the golden wings. I get the golden wings next but of course, never get enough additional points for the diamond eyes! This is a recent thing too. I've played the game dozens of times and made it to diamond eyes each time, now this "bug" has crept in. I dunno Thrawn, maybe the game is just mad at me for beating it so many times and this is it's way of getting even wink.gif!!

Does someone have the exact bonus points required for each Kalidor Crescent add-ons ?

[This message has been edited by Fondas (edited September 04, 2000).]

Archived