Home

Asteroid Space Slug?!?

Guest Ba'rad

In a review I read for this game somewhere (I forget which one, but it's linked through this web site), the reviewer commented on the variety of surroundings in the missions, such as going into the Death Star, massive scale battles, and fighting amongst asteroids. As he mentions the asteroids, however, he makes a little comment in parentheses that goes like this: (Watch out for those asteroid slugs!") My question is this, does the slug exist in this game?!? Is it some kind of an easter egg? If anyone knows anything about this, please make a post describing how to get to it! It would be so cool to see the slug! (I'd guess it's in one of the asteroid missions or in the proving grounds.)

I don't think there is one, but one of the astmospheric project is recreating the scence in the empire Strikes Back where the Falcon does that chase scence in the asteroid field. I remember sawing a picture somewhere where someone is making the big asteroid with the space slug in it (the slug is called a Ysalamiri in the Star Wars universe).

Ysalamiri??? I don't think so...you're thinking of those little slug-like creatures that repel the force...emphasis on "little." How do I know this? I read the first book from Timothy Zahn and described the creature as being CARRIED by Admiral Thrawn. Now, how can a giant space slug be a Ysalamiri? Did it undergo a Godzilla-like metamorphasis? smile.gif(Maybe, we'll never know!)

About that new project, any word on when they'll finish it and if they'll post it up?

Maybe it's a giant Ysalamiri? I dunno, I swear that thing looks exactly like a ysalamiri. Anyway, look for the astmosphereic project link on this site.

Ysalamiri also have limbs and have to be attached to trees to live.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

I always thought it looked like a PENIS! with teeth of course. Don't tell lies to cover up lies, you mouthed off and made a fool of yourself and the longer you try to justify yourself the bigger a fool u'll be! But I'm intrigued now. The Non Ysalamiri Giant non-furred Space slug, not to be confused with the fured non-giant Ysalimiri that emits anti force to camaflage itself from dog-like Vornskors. What did it breathe? Vaccuum? Although there is novelty in creating a mission of landing in an asteroid and geting out before it eats you. I don't think it'd be a spectacular nission. But cloud has raised a great issue although there are asteroids there isn't anything like in empire where they are so thick yu dodge them and they collide and shower you with mini ones. Or kessel runs, a hot imperial pursuit through an asteroid and gravity infested stretch valid point! It makes up for your mistake!!!

Originally posted by Cloud:

Maybe it's a giant Ysalamiri? I dunno, I swear that thing looks exactly like a ysalamiri. Anyway, look for the astmosphereic project link on this site.

Archived