Home

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest Rogue15

I AM GETTING TICKED AT THIS ONE LEVEL, it's the one where you gotta save Uncle Antan, how in earth do i beat it? I've tried all this:

Destroying the turbolasers, docking, but the planetary or whatever retarded name their called vapes me.

I've also tried to disable the platform, but in order to do that, i needed to take out it's shields, i tried doing that, then i ionized the thing, landed, and i guess one of the planetary fighters must've taken out the hull, and i get yelled at for no reason at all.

What do i do? I need help like within 2 hours. well, actually as long as you help me, i'll be glad.

umm, never mind, i found the walkthrough, i needed to attack the fighters first!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! I'm goin'a win i'm goin'a win!!!!! i'll tell you when i do.

I could've eventually got it myself. I didn't need the walkthrough or anybody's advice to beat it. I beat it today, plus i beat 2 more rebel levels, and now i'm back in another family transport level, haven't played it yet though 'cause i came on the internet to finish up my community message board, in fact that webpage is umm, if i say it, this thread will be closed and the topic will be put into site links, so i'll put it in my signature!!!! nobody will stop me ahahahahahahaha!!! well, i guess i gotta respect the rules though.

well, does anybody like my new signature? X-Wing Allance Rules, and so does this forum!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! 3 Super Star Destroyers just dropped out of hyperspace!!!! And an Interdictor Cruiser!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A GUNBOAT!!! *explodes spectacularly and dies*

*Ahem* Just a little Gundam joke. I think.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

[This message has been edited by Taarkin (edited September 14, 2000).]

Archived