Home

Fitting the mask

90SK

Here is how I do it I import a mask move it out of the 000 world axis

ALWAYS Turn on edged faces in all vp’s

Then I import a head then I build my mask before I start shaping it I hit M [material s ] and drag the first material slot on to my selected model , then I set it’s opacity to 40% or less. Set diffusion to a coloured tone so I can see it compared to the gray view port background. Now I can see the head through my model as I build it…

Then when I’m done I delete the head base ect then I move my model in to place over the original game mask model in it's base so the X axis is level with the eyes. Then rename the base for my model, Fast link it all, move it back to the 000 world axis in the top *vp Basically in the left vp you can see where the eyes would be they intersect the aroura base shifted up or down a touch it depends on the model. Best bet is to import a mask that has a similar style to the one you are building.

Check the left or right , top and front *vp's to see it’s lined up so it will fit on the head correctly. Then I delete the original game mask add the trimesh to my model , in Materials … set shader type to metal set my defussion to white and back to 100 % opacity and export.

Hope this helps

* Vp = viewport

svösh

Archived