Home

Holy smokes!!!

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

This website is dying!! i mean forum. I haven't played the game in ages, i'm stuck on the probe droid capture mission and the muraanian keeps hypering before i can get through with the r41s.

I tried the rogue squadron demo today, it completely and totally sucks that you can't use the chicken code.

speaking of at-sts, i'm making a website completely around them, the site is www.angelfire.com/extreme/atst/index.html if you want to check it out, it's not completely done though. You're free to use any and all pics from the site.

My new favorite ship is the TIE Bomber, yep the old tie bomber that i liked before, reason? SPACE BOMBS!!! my favorite vehicle is the AT-ST.

well goodbye dead forum. hehehehe

Guest Rogue15

nobody really knows much about at-sts, they're cool too. And thank you, i am constantly updating it as i learn some html.

[This message has been edited by Rogue15 (edited October 06, 2000).]

Guest Marril

For the mission you mentioned, blow the Muurian before the R-41s. Some laser and ions peppering your hull ain't gonna do more than 100% shield damage.

------------------

"And it came to pass that the Wrath of Oingo Boingo fell upon the land. And Oingo Boingo cried out and said, "Behold, I have a wrath and I have fallen out upon your land." And the villagers of the land were frightened and proclaimed to Oingo Boing, "Behold, we are frightened, because you have a wrath and have fell upon our land." And Oingo Boingo answered to them, "Its because of you being frightened because of my wrath and falling out upon your land, that I shall destroy you." And Oingo Boingo did so. And it was NOT good, for all those who did see the great Oingo Boingo fell to his wrath."

-Tyais 3:16

Why is it that whenever someone says SOL I am always in trouble... whether it be Standards of Learning or (the other version). I'm always screwed.

--Tyais

[This message has been edited by MISSINGNO. (edited _*-@&-@&^!).]

Guest Thrawn

Use your ions on the murian so when it blows the explosion won't take the probe with it.

------------------

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

-Ben Franklin

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest Marril

You don't have to. Just blase towards it w/everything set towards engines, autofiring the thing to !^*&$! before it gets within two klicks of the probe.

Archived