Home

Ending to XWA?

Guest firehawk12

Guest firehawk12

Okay, I read some posts and learnt that there isn't going to be an add-on...

But what about the story? Does anyone have any idea how it ends?

!!!!!!!! SPOILER !!!!!!!!

We take on the Deathstar, fly into the superstructure, blow it to Kessel, and fly home for some tiffin with a Twilek Dancer.

PS - I win - not Gold Leader - because his Y-wing got shot down (HAHAHA - Yet the Ys replacement - the B-Wing - survived to take on Zsinji LOL HAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHE !!)

------------------

Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Guest Herman

There was going to be an addon, then all of a sudden LEC decided that the PC wasnt a viable moneymaking platform and decided to only make console games from now on.

Lucasarts as we once knew it is long dead.

------------------

"Failure is something that happens to other people."

Guest Marril

No, they didn't decide the PC wasn't a good moneymaking market, they decided that the whole CLASSIC TRILOGY thing wasn't good for moneymaking after Ep 1 came out. I hate LEC, they think the original trilogy isn't worth a game anymore. Hmph...

------------------

"And it came to pass that the Wrath of Oingo Boingo fell upon the land. And Oingo Boingo cried out and said, "Behold, I have a wrath and I have fallen out upon your land." And the villagers of the land were frightened and proclaimed to Oingo Boing, "Behold, we are frightened, because you have a wrath and have fell upon our land." And Oingo Boingo answered to them, "Its because of you being frightened because of my wrath and falling out upon your land, that I shall destroy you." And Oingo Boingo did so. And it was NOT good, for all those who did see the great Oingo Boingo fell to his wrath."

-Tyais 3:16

Why is it that whenever someone says SOL I am always in trouble... whether it be Standards of Learning or (the other version). I'm always screwed.

--Tyais

[This message has been edited by MISSINGNO. (edited _*-@&-@&^!).]

Guest DarthHulkster

Thats a bunch of crap. The PC pretty much got 'em going. Another thing too is that the PC has a lot more advantage over all of the consoles and that is it has kick @$$ 3D and graphics

Heh - who cleared out the main tunnel for their escape - the B-Wings of Grey Squdron !

The falcon would NOT have made it if my units wasnt still able to clear out te blockade, and cover their asses by helping keep the cruisers out of worse trouble than they were already in in (eh - like THAT was possible - between a fleet and a Deathstar !)

and by stopping fighers flying in after her.

My B-Wing carrer is HIGHLY distinguished :

Grey Squdron at Endor,

Nova Squdron dring Zsinji conflict,

Head of Nova XO, now based on the MC Oracle.

As for the whole Console PC thing - a new generation only knows Ep1. as such, they want Ep1. We're simply too old....

Anyway - we all know which is the better trilogy, and which the better platform.

Anyway - why dont you .TIE designs come up with an Azzameen continuation series ?

Stop talkig, and do somin about it - coz LEC sure as hell aint gonna ! Theyve made that QUITE apparent.

------------------

Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Guest OthaaJebre

PC has a lot more advantage over all of the consoles and that is it has kick @$$ 3D and graphics

No kidding. I hate playing on consoles, period. (partly because I've never owned one. biggrin.gif )

Guest Thrawn

Same here! The only console I own is Atari, and it still works!

------------------

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

-Ben Franklin

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest DarthHulkster

I hate consoles also. The only time I use them is if only the game is on the console like Masters of Teras Kasi is only on Playstation. It's like Lucasarts putting Dark Forces, Rebel Assault II, and Phantom Menace on the playstation despite they were already on the PC.

I own/owned :

Atari,

Commodore 64,

Risc PC,

Acorn,

PC,

SNES,

N64,

PSX,

And there is nothing lke a GOOD console for filling in 10 free minutes with a quick bitta blasting, but PCs are still the more versatile and so will still have the edge.

------------------

Guest Hans The Great

LEC has become less and less friendly toward the PC consumer market. I will never pay all that money for a console and then fork over $50 to $60 for a single game. Besides, I hate those stupid game console controllers

Stupid console controllers?! Obviously you never played with the Playstation. I think the next generation console will all surpass pcs. PCs were desgin as multitask things not just gaming so don't feel bad.

They still make PC games.

Remember that LucasArts Entertainment Company is in conjunction with LucasFilm.That means that they cannot just make Star Wars games over and over.There first games were even adventure games not star Wars.Since there pirimarly a Star Wars comany,they have to work on the EP1 sonner or later because the fans want something different or want it that way.Just be gratefull that they make your XWA.You guys got enough Star Wars games to work on.

As for the console games,they make them for the hundreds of Star Wars fans who doesnt own the computer.They have to think about other people then to spoiled Star Wars fans like you.

Guest paulbarnard

LONG LIVE SAM AND MAX. AND LeCHUNK!!!

MONKEY ISLAND FEVER!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! MONKEY ISLAND FEVER!!!!

(don't forget SWOTL, Their Finest Hour and Battle of Britain-sp)

HEH !

We DONT have enough Trilogy games to keep us happy !

We have no T. Racers, T. RPGs, just flighters and fighters.

Ep1 has EVERYTHING - racer, rpg, blasters, fighters, flighters, kiddies, straties.

Trilogy is being sticthed up, strung up and generally peed upon by a new generation.

I mean - I was discuss ROTJ with some friends, when a 16 yr old Lower 6th came over and said - 'Whats a Death Star ?'.

The whole thing is now being boiled down to a money spinner franchise, and so yet another great name is soiled and lost to merchandising - such as with Batman (DAMN were the last two films stinky !)

PS - Le Chunk - mean Le Chuck dont you ? Although would be cool if he had a fat brother who comes to avenge him...

(PS - if anyone would like to send a copy of Monkey Island 1 and/or 2 to me - Im happy to accept it (cant get it ANYWHERE !))

------------------

I am really tired of Ep. I bashing. Apparently NO ONE ever pays attention to the fact that TPM was SUPPOSED to be a light, fluffy story with loads of special effects and other things to make little kids happy before we move on to the darker section of the Anakin Skywalker Epic.

------------------

mono.jpg

There appears to be a small Japanese girl in my sig.

Gunray--Otaku in training

Guest paulbarnard

Originally posted by Cmdr_DFMD:

PS - Le Chunk - mean Le Chuck dont you ? Although would be cool if he had a fat brother who comes to avenge him...

Yeah, woops. My Bad. Grad school, it's warping my mind. making me forget the simple pleasures of life.

But you have to admit, Batman Beyond isn't that bad.

------------------

Paul Barnard

aka Bad Monkey

Knight Watch Shipping Corporation

knight_watch_2000@yahoo.com

kwbanner.gif

Guest DarthHulkster

I own a Sega Genesis, N64,and a PSX. I have to say though, PSX actually has kick @$$ prices for it's games. Like you can get a fresh new game like Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 for $40.00 but if it was for N64 (which it isn't) would be $60.00 I don't get that. The playstation offers a lot more for a cheaper price but the N64 doesn't have that much and your paying about $20 more. Another thing, is that 3-4 year old N64 games still aren't cheap. You are still paying about $30 for a game that is used and 4 years old ex. Goldeneye and Shawdows of the Empire. But you can by a never touched, one year old game for PSX and get for $20.

Guest OthaaJebre

LeChunk? I thought it was LeChuck.

Nevertheless, I've haven't played those vintage LEC games before, except one time, I watched a friend play that one game, what was it, oh yeah, "Maniac Mansion."

It freaked me out big time, but I was only elementary school.

------------------

sig.gif

Archived