Home

Codes....

Guest Ace Azzameen

Guest JC_DeadEye

Ctrl+Alt+Del is a totally kick butt code. It totally makes you an invunerable godlike pilot, and makes the graphics so awseome they...

If you put your CD in upside down and play it, you get all the cheat codes you need.

THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.THERE ARE NO CHEATS.

GO and play Rougue squadron, you cheat happy n64 player

(we get a lot of these questions, by no means should you be offended by this)

Yes, there actually IS a code, it's:

<font color=white>I know that this was meant as a joke, but it's insulting nevertheless...</font>

It beats the game for you.

<small>Not guranteed to work biggrin.gif</small>

[This message has been edited by Fondas (edited October 12, 2000).]

Guest DarthHulkster

Okay here is a code. First you need magical powers. Then you put your hand through your monitor and take control of the game yourself. a.k.a THERE ARE NO CODES FOR XWA

Here's a good one, install the games, patch it, rip out the proccesor, perform a voodoo dance around it, glue the proccesor back in. and see what happens. If the computer does ANYTHING, you are a miricle worker and are capible of anything!

------------------

Charlie "Milkshake" Mitchell

Black wind squadron/Rouge Aliiance

Black 4/Rouge 8

Self proclaimed RAL Drunkard

milkshake@milkshake.co.uk

-You are so far behind the times! I'll bet

you've never heard of

things like, flat screens,

paper shreaders, and pokemon!

-Err, Pacman! It's Called

Pacman!

Guest Galvatron

Theres the beam cheat.

While playing a game press escape.Select 'General Options' and at the bottom of the screen you can set the values for 'F11' and 'F12'. Now move the 'Beam Level' to Zero. This will only work if you don't have a Beam Weapon. When flying press F11 or F12 and the game starts to collect energy for the Beam Weapon even if you don't have one installed - and since the Beam Recharge Level is set to Zero you are getting that energy added to your engines.

Why don't you people ever search for this stuff before asking.It was at thew top of the list on aol.

------------------

"I hate the Autobots, I hate Cyclonus, and I'm not to fond of you either."

Yes, it does work but only if you play the 1.00 version, ie no patches installed. Of course, that will cause you some trouble in the long run.

------------------

"Citius, Altius, Fortius"

TZG+7

Wow, I never knew so many codes existed!

------------------

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

-Ben Franklin

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest JC_DeadEye

I still think that slamming into an SSD's bridge 15 times was the best thing the Alliance ever thought up for their pilots and their crummy fighters.

Everybody knows that real men fly tugs.

------------------

X-Wing Alliance Upgrade member.

Archived