Home

Opt Request: the ship from Futurama (80% done)

Guest TK421

This is an Opt I've been asked to do for a guy over on Xwing Legacy.Net - the ship from Futurama. It's nearly complete I just have to add the final textures.

Here's a few pics of the ship using my test-textures.

fut_01.jpg

fut_02.jpg

fut_03.jpg

fut_04.jpg

fut_05.jpg

As you can see the turret is fully operational, warheads can be loaded and the ship's main guns are TurboIon Cannons.

BTW, the turret works in Defensive mode, here's a pic just after I selected Defensive Mode and the turret keeps happily blasting away. This is the first ship I've made that has an operational Defensive mode for the turret.

futdef.jpg

The turret auto-targets hostile fighters, missiles, and when none of the above are nearby will attack any non-allied ship automatically until you press X to link the turret to Forward-Fire mode.

------------------

"No no son, you gotta hit 'em in the head so they stay down, like this! *WHACK*"

TK's OPT Factory

Guest SadShadow

awesome!!! nice JOB!

now can you think in make the Pods? from episode 1?

please think it...

------------------

SadShadow

The Shadow Lone Wing

The ship is complete, here's some pics of it

For those that are interested, the ship can be downloaded from my site, TK's Ships section on the Opts Page.

futurama01.jpg

futurama02.jpg

futurama03.jpg

futurama04.jpg

--

Thanks, I've only seen 1st episode, 2nd episode is this Saturday where I am so can you explain what the "pods" are SadShadow...

------------------

"Peace through Superior Firepower"

TK's OPT Factory

[This message has been edited by TK421 (edited October 26, 2000).]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived