Home

xwing pictures

Guest Emo_66

If anyone has xwing collectors (im using the original i dont know about the updated version) enter your name as Kieran and then check out the picture for it. would someone please tell me what the hell it is supposed to be? Closest thing i can picture is a calamarian!

I really would like to see the original cut-scenes of xwing and tie-fighter, those intros were so cool...

"The Empire is on the verge of succsess...

Even as we speak.." and so on... Somehow I miss my tatooed forearm

------------------

181th will archive the last outstanding goal... They will be freeing the universe of the plaque called Rebellion.

And I'm proud of being part of the Emperors fist

The Empire is on the verge of success. Even now, our capable forces led by Darth Vader are striking back, at the Rebel insurgence...

*cue to big-ass imperial fleet attacking small Rebel platform*

those were the good old days

------------------

You were expecting a creative sig?

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest SadShadow

ey!! that cutscene still its on!! and its better!!!

BTW:

"Welcome Admiral Harkov, we have a matter to discuss, where is the location, of your fleet? -GIACK GIAK, *Darth Vader Crushing Harkov´s ¿balls? (thats gonna hurt biggrin.gif)NOW YOU SHALL PAY FOR YOUR TREACHERY!

tongue.gif

that cinema was COOL!!!

------------------

"Im becoming less human..."

SadShadow

The Lone Shadow Wing

[This message has been edited by SadShadow (edited December 04, 2000).]

Novas coming through in a sticky situation once more - check out : www.chv.net, and lok throug their archives / library. If you're gonna find those movies anywhere, its there !

------------------

Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Archived