Home

How do you activate cheats?

Guest thecat

apparently it's "IAMACHEATER" or "IMACHEATER" to activate the cheats, then for example, "MASTERYODA" for unlimited ammo.

My question is, how and where in the game do you enter these codes?

NOWHERE !

THere are no valid cheats for XWA. I know that some magazines have published some fake ones and a lot of people were looking, just like you, where to type them. There are no cheats and that's only normal.

Cheats are created by programmers in order to be able to check the game engine, the playability , etc without having to beat the game. XWA has a built in option, "invulnerability" where you can get through the entire game without a scratch. No promotions and medals though...

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

OMG i cant belive it... how long has it been since the last person asked if there was anycheats?

let me spell it out for you.

T-H-E-R-E A-R-E N-O C-H-E-A-T-S

simple... ther are none Except Invunerability, and unlimited ammo, which are not really cheats since the game engine gives you less points for using them.

Guest garyah99

Oh my heavens not this again!!! frown.gif I still think the main page ought to have a big red banner that says<font size=5 color=red>THERE ARE NO CHEATS!</FONT>

When I hear this question, I usually redirect them to http://www.gullible.com or http://www.THEREARENOFRAGGINGCHEATSFORX-WINGALLIANCEYOUDOOFUS.com

biggrin.gif

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Archived