Home

The locked navi-computer (Spoilers)

Devilsfanatic

T3-M4 holds the key to the voice activation that has locked the navi-computer, does the game ever unlock the navi-computer for anyone? I tried, but T3 wouldn't say anything, lil' bastard! My belief is, that in the navi-computer, is the known whereabouts of where Revan went, we know he left those he loved behind to go fight something, and that wherever he went the Ebon Hawk went with him....so before he gave the Ebon Hawk to Kreia, he made T3 do a voice activation to it to lock it, therefore shutting out Revan's location.

It is possible... you need to influence him enough for him to let you work on his memory core. With enough, i believe it was repair skill, you can... fix it. It will reviel a message along with dialog about the person who made the message, who it's about, and why .... well, you'll just have to figure that out for youself :D

After i beat it, i went back on a older save, before the ... um... "final" battle part and went around exploring more "possibilities"... this is one.

Archived