Home

Lightsaber Spoiler

Tobacca

So you wish to assemble a lightsaber as quickly as possible? Then peer into this Holocron, young Jedi.....

This is the fastest way I have found so far: After Telos, travel to Dantooine. The Visas/Nihilis cutscene should trigger. Speak to Administer Adare, get permission to visit the enclave. enter the Enclave sublevel, and take the corridor to the left, killing any Laigraths in view. you will come to a door to a small room on the left, that if you try to unlock will trigger a conversation with the Scavenger trapped inside, assure him the Laigraths are dead and he will unlock himself from the room. query him on what he has found, and offer to buy it and do so. You will get a one part of the saber you need, and two random crystals. Now, head immediately back to the Ebon Hawk, and your conflict with Visas will be triggered, and when you defeat her, you will get the last saber piece, all that remains is talking to Bao Dur, and your saber is complete. As I said this is the fastest method I have found so far, and triggers as little plot advancement and missions as possible. Good luck!

Got one even better

, rescue the scavenger trapped, his name is Joran. Find the dead scavenger's will. Alter the will. Take the will the milita leader. Talk to Bao-Dur before you board the Ebon hawk. You now have your light saber. Go beat the crap outta Visas. Now you have two lightsabers. Enjoy.

Where can I find permacrete explosives to open the mandalorian cache?

Originally posted by SithLord1914

Got one even better

, rescue the scavenger trapped, his name is Joran. Find the dead scavenger's will. Alter the will. Take the will the milita leader. Talk to Bao-Dur before you board the Ebon hawk. You now have your light saber. Go beat the crap outta Visas. Now you have two lightsabers. Enjoy.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

Archived