Home

INCREDIBLE (for being built in one year)

HitMan202

This game is awesome (9.4/10) for being built in one year. I would probably give it a 8/10 if it had taken more then a year and a half. 3 hours through the game my file screwed up while saving and I had to delete it and start over!!!!!!!!! Then I started saving a new slot EVERY SAVE, which finally allowed me no room on my X-Box (so now I keep 10 saves per game). Still, the ammount of story and dialogue choices BLEW ME AWAY!!!!!!! But, they didn't improve the graphics at all (and if they did, then it was very little). By the way Darth 333, what do you mean you will have to read your scripts???????

KotOR fills up the xbox really quickly. Each save takes 1600 blocks, and the system has around 250 000. With my other games on it, I can have about 150 saves (EVERY time I save I make a new slot, so that if I slip up I can come back). After about 150, it's time to clean up the Xbox, and I delete 147 of them. It works well. So don't worry about filling your Xbox, just delete some useless save files.

So I've made about 2300 KotOR saves. ( I reached 999 twice and I'm at about 300 now!) It can take a long time to clean the Xbox, but make sure you do it from the Xbox menu, and not from KotOR itself...it saves A LOT of time!

Archived