Home

Campaigns

Guest wookie2k

Guest wookie2k

I havent been playing alliance for some time mostly because i havent had a good internet connection and i have played tru it 7 or 8 times. It is allways great fun.

Is there any new, really well made Campaigns that can be downloaded.

Guest wookie2k

I have tried that campaign and it was very buggy. If i remember well Naboo and its ships were involved and in many missions. That naboo cruiser or what it is is acting like a fighter in some missions and it is really hard to protect a ship that moves 50% faster than u and goes head to head with numerous squadrons when it should use its speed and avoid enemy fighters. I hope such bugs have been corrected. Maybe i download it agan soon.

Guest Ze Ayatolahawk of Anarchy

Have you tried the Hawkbat series?

------------------

Ze Ayatolahawk of Anarchy

Never kick sumbodies ass unless you are sure there are a thousand more benefits apart from having the benefit.

Yea, u shuld really try the Hawkbat mission set it's really cool biggrin.gif . It's really a shame that LEC have not made any extra mission sets like they did with XW and TIE Figther mission disks. But that's the sad fact frown.gif

May the Force be with you.

Yes, you should try the Hawbat mission set. biggrin.gif

IMHO I think it's a shame that LEC have yet to make any more missions for XWA like the cool mission sisks they did for XW and TIE Fighter. Sad but true frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Archived