Home

Please, spoil me :)

tcx

I don't have a x-box, so I am in great pain and I have finished kotor1 in the last days too many times to be considered mentally healthy...

To those who have already played the game, could you please answer me a couple of things:

[*]Who are the girls we see in the back of the game's "official" wallpapers?

The "white one" (LS) and the "black one" with a mask (DS)?

[*]If we still travel in the greatest ship ever (the Ebon Hawk, of course *sigh*), where are your party characters?

Swoop hangar?

Crew quarters?

[/list=1]

thx

Well, the black clad "girl" is not a girl, for starters (didn't you notice the masculine arm in the first wallpaper?:p ). The white clad woman is Atris, your PC's (I'm not sure if this is a big spoiler or not, as I havn't actually played the game. best not look at it.)

former master

The black clad one is Darth Nihilus (Nile-us), the "ultimate evil", per say, and the main sith lord in TSL (while not actually making many in-game apperences).

And yes, we still travel in the Ebon Hawk.:)

Thank you both.

About the spoilers, I don't mind them at all...

Very few people like to know how a movie ends before seeing it and the same applies to KotOR 2.

I am one of these people.

About the party's locations on the ship:

No, I can't find them because I don't have the game yet.

I only have a pc, not a x-box :(

About the "girls"...

No, I didn't notice the masculine arm, guess I wanted it to be a girl...

And bad girl, by the way... ;)

I don't get one thing, if we choose to play as a male PC (which I believe to be possible) why is the female PC on the back of the picture.

I thought they were something like Kreia or Handmaiden or even Visas.

I can't stand all this time waiting for the pc version...

on the back of the picture? not sure on that one.

but there's alternate characters that can be added to your crew depending on male/female and light/darkness at the time.

and another jedi is your former master, or at least more so then Atris. Though her story may change a little depending on male/female but i havn't tested this.

*edit... sorry about the tags.. thought i was being vague enough but i see your point

Archived