Home

Alternate Halo universe:Tartarus' conquest for the Prophets (players only!)

DarthTDe

Alright,for one second,let's say that Tartarus survived the attack from the Arbiter and captured them all.So now that he has the cube-thingy (forgot the name).He's going to set out for the prophets.his plan:to capture them,and use their power for the Brutes to conquer the Universe!(way too classic)So now,the Covenant and the Humans have called a truce to overthrow him.

You can be Brute(bad guys)or the good guys (covenant,or human).Then claim your class (Brute,Jackal,Marine,Spartan,Elite,Grunt,or Hunters).No controlling main Chars (example:Master Chief,Tartarus,you get the picture)

Format:

Name:

Class:

Faction:

Appearance:

Armor:(if any)

Bio:

My Char:

Name: Jaden Randell

Class: Spartan

Faction:Humans

Appearance:unknown,always in his armor

Armor:white Spartan II armor

Weaponry:energy sword,and two SMGs

Bio:created side-by-side with Master Chief,and also trained in unorthodox methods,such as using Sticky Grenades as a game on Covenant.Once served on the Pillar Of Autumn and left before the covenant attacked.Is now serving time on a Halo..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood in my holding cell,waiting for the Brute to come nearer.The Brutes conquered it after the Arbiter attacked,and held us all prisoner.But the Brute did not come,so I remembered suddenly that I have super-human strength.Then I grabbed the bars and tore them apart,and used one as a weapon,and stabbed the brute in the chest with the sharp end."aaaaargh!"it screamed.I ran to the table with my Equipment and put it all on,and latched the energy sword to my armor.Then I started freeing all the prisoners by slicing open all of their cells.Finally I made it to the Arbiter and started Hacking at it,"thank you"it said.

"prison break!"one of the brutes yelled."this is going to be harder than I thought",I said as I started hacking at brutes,splotching the walls with purple."ha!we're almost out"I yelled,but then I saw...Him.He was the leader of the compound.he held two bright blue energy sword,each with two blades."go another way"I told them,"the Arbiter and I will handle this".We both drew our blades,"If we die,we die at peace,right?","yes".We both started running into him,and we cut his blades in half a couple minutes later,"very good,Human"he said,"but not good enough."Then He attacked me with such force,it knocked me over."die,you alien scum!You all will in the end!"With that,I jumped high in the air and brought my blade straight through his skull,instant kill."let's get out of here,I set a bomb.It will blow the whole installation." "let us go,then"We ran out of the Prison,and a couple of miles away,found a Pelican.We got in and Flew to Earth,where the High Council was.

Archived