Home

Piracy is good!

Guest GalaxyDestroyer

Guest GalaxyDestroyer

Yo XWAs out there,I've read a topic about pirate CD's...I shout!You blame those who have pirate games because you can't be like them.Ehe you buy games like some 30$ or something like that but I buy for about 3$.You see man it's great to have hundreds of games...

God created people equal...You live in USA (which I think is a great place to live) and I live in a ****in ******* place on earth and it's my right to buy pirate games...

[This message has been edited by GalaxyDestroyer (edited March 01, 2001).]

Guest tie_ace666999

I hear where you are coming from. I used to pirate most of my games back in the day. Maybe its maturity, but i stopped pirating games. Although i did give XWA to my freind to copy, so oh well. I figure i bought it, its my property, im going to do whatever i want with it. Its like copying movies, whos gonna bust you.

Guest Raptor_90

I like to have the box, manuals and the actual retail cd, it just seems better.

------------------

All wings report in: Red leader standing by, Green leader standing by, Yellow leader standing by.

"Lock S-foils in attack position"

ICQ# 26844263

It is not your right to pirate games, it is illegal, and concidered stealing.

If you came out with a game taht cost over 1 million dallors to make, then everyone decided they were not going to pay for it, and steal it instead.. you wouldn't be a very succeful game maker.

Priating, is jsut antoehr word for stealing...

Now if you no longer can buy a copy of the game, the pirateing is okay as long as it is not for profit, and for your own enjoyment (did that with Stunts) But offering it for free to anyone who wants it, is jsut dead WRONG

Guest Raptor_90

Yoor allowed to make back up copies.

------------------

All wings report in: Red leader standing by, Green leader standing by, Yellow leader standing by.

"Lock S-foils in attack position"

ICQ# 26844263

Guest garyah99

Originally posted by GalaxyDestroyer:

Yo XWAs out there,I've read a topic about pirate CD's...I shout!You blame those who have pirate games because you can't be like them.Ehe you buy games like some 30$ or something like that but I buy for about 3$.You see man it's great to have hundreds of games...

God created people equal...You live in USA (which I think is a great place to live) and I live in a ****in ******* place on earth and it's my right to buy pirate games...

[This message has been edited by GalaxyDestroyer (edited March 01, 2001).]

I wonder if you realize that promoting illegal activities like <FONT SIZE=4 COLOR=RED>PIRACY</FONT> IS GROUNDS FOR BANNING??? I wouldn't be so quick to shoot my mouth off if I were you!!

Archived