Home

Controllers

Sandford

Guest Raptor_90

A microsoft 3d sidewinder Pro (non force feed back)

------------------

All wings report in: Red leader standing by, Green leader standing by, Yellow leader standing by.

"Lock S-foils in attack position"

ICQ# 26844263

Originally posted by Cloud:

Same as K_Kinnison. By the way, is it me or does it seem a little too sensitive (joystick)?

i found the rudder is way senstive, but as it has gone thru many uses, i have had to incraese the "dead zone" a bit doo to loosening

Guest Expert Rookie

My Wingman works fine, I had some problems with it and Flight Simulator 98 the first night but no probs with XWA.

Guest Expert Rookie

Oh, I have a problem with my Compaq computer recognizing my joystick when its connected to the USB port, right now I'm living on serial.

Here's the question that's bothering me:

Does it matter if it's USB connected or serial connected?

------------------

"I came here to chew bubble gum and kick butt."

Guest Cloud

K_Kinnison, what settings do you have for your axis (deadzone and sensitivity)? I set the deadzone to high for both axis and the sensitivity to meduim. Somehow I still feel it's slightly over sensitive... also my throttle moves by itself sometime when I don't want it to. Is this because I have another control pad in the gameport? Because my Logitech Wingmen Exetreme Digital 3d is used by a USB.

Guest OtanaMan

I got a Wingman Extreme Digital 3D. I'm actually glad I got such a popular joystick. You know, CNET gave this stick a 8/10. My old Interact Magnum 6 received only 2/10.

Guest Cloud

Thanks K_Kinnison. I'll try your set up (since you're an expert pilot), then maybe I have a chance of becoming good for once...

Archived