Home

Real Insults and jokes

Largo-LaGrande

hey i dont no about you guys but i think that mi5 should have better insults.

honestly the insults in the other games r pretty lame

and the jokes in the other game wernt that good, but i have to say there were quite a few dat gave me a little laugh.

but mi is using the old days humor not what you would nowdays if u no what i mean?

what are your options

KILL THE NON-BELIEVER!!!

Several things you may have forgotten:

1) The point of the insults is that they are stupid and would never work if you tried it on someone in real life (first hand expirance - the bruses still hurt.)

2) The insults are meant to be funny and not really insulting. It's a game that does not unsult the player. Or else Guybrush would be going

"you've taken three hours to do this really simple puzzle you f***ing idiot. Try phoning the help lines or go onto the internet and find a walkthrough. That is if you know how to you the internet - which i'm sure you can't because you can't even find the door behind the desk which leads to the boat. You don't deserve to play such a great game by LucasArts"

and then it would give you a virus on your computer and all your files would be lost.

3) the jokes are funny. I mean let's be honest "look behind you a three headed monkey" it gets me everytime.

M: They'll call out my name as i stride through the gates of hell holding your head on a pike!

G: Stride?

M: Alright then - roll. Roll through the gates of hell! Must you take the fun out of everything?

(yes - g is guybrush. M is murry)

Who doesn't find it funny?

KILL THE NON-BELIEVER!!!

Archived