Home

WTF is up with the ending??

Guest Le_Chef

Guest Le_Chef

Hello everyone. (newbie here)

I just recently finished XWA and I have to say what a great game it was. Everything was just so perfect...except the damn ending! Can somebody please explain to me what the hell happened? Is it just me or was the ending not only anticlimatic, but totally disappointing? I mean compared to the rest of the story it just ends like that? No great cutscene about what happens to your Uncle? Your family? *sigh* nada???

Wouldn't one more mission, say a "Payback Uncle" type mission have made XWA just that little more complete? I'm feeling a little empty after that last mission.

Please let me know what the hell happened to the ending!!!

-Chef-

Guest Le_Chef

I don't suppose there are any plans from LA to maybe make an Add-On disc is there?

-Chef-

[This message has been edited by Le_Chef (edited April 08, 2001).]

I was disappointed with the end too. I think LEC made XWA that way to leave the option of an XWA expansion open. Alternatively, they may have done it that way as a teaser, something you will always wonder about. However, given the age of XWA, and like K_Kinnison says, the chance of an expansion is about a snowball's chance in Hades.

I am toying with the idea of making an add-on battle, occurring after Endor. You would play post-Endor missions for the Alliance, while having family missions mixed in, with a plot involving Uncle Antan and his defection to the Dark Side. However, this project is not high on my priority list right now. I've got a lot of other missions to make that have a higher priority.

------------------

OLDOBI.gif That's no moon, it's a SPAM Station

Abolisher's Mission Command Outpost

[This message has been edited by Abolisher (edited April 08, 2001).]

Archived