Home

some ideas for KOTOR3 feats/force powers!

Nrak Ujhade

post some ideas you got for KOTOR3 feats/force powers, new feats, rehashed old feats, are combos of force powers. w/e your lil heart desires in KOTOR3:p

for me well the first thing in KOTOR3 i would want would be force powers that work (eg. force aura tree, force speed tree, fury tree, etc.)

also in the strategy guide section they mention some feats that were taken out like kenetic combat for kreia which is where she can fight without holding her weapons.

those who have fought Kreia in the end game know of this

now it would be really cool if counslers could use this, could have their lightsabers fight for them like drones or something (with a low hp bar) while they stand in the back casting lighting or w/e

I want to be able to float items of various size (Plasteel Cylinders, Speeders, recently beaten enemies) at existing enemies with telekinesis. Kinda like a force wave power but doing extra damage depending on what is available to throw at my enemies. Or maybe jump ontop of the item and Mind float it across a pit or up a high wall for me to get around.

(Kinda like that Psi-ops game)

• 2 weeks later...

I think Force Jump should be a power not a feat. It's the only reason I play Guardian but I love Consular more. I would also like to be able to select what level of power I have learned in the tree I.e Force Push tree. Say I want to immobalize but not use Stasis Field. I have master Force Wave but in the game I can select the level two version Force Whirlwind even though I have Force Wave.

Archived