Home

near end - what happened to Eva?

koff

hi all,

I've asked these questions elsewhere but got no replies. I hope someone could help me here.

I've finished the whole game though, had a little animation problem towards the end.

(some spoilers below)

Right after Manny got shot by Hector at the greenhouse and healed his wound, I had him go back to Salvador's car and talk to his head. Manny started walking around the field and then came back to the car, then got stuck at the open door but still kept walking. It seemed like the animation wasn't working properly.

I waited for looong to see if anything happen though, eventually hit Esc key and stopped the animation.

Question 1:

Is this a common bug or just me? Has anyone had the same problem? This is the only animation problem I experienced in the entire game. Everything else worked fine.

Question 2:

What happened to the ex-secretary Eva? She was looking at the tickets in the suitcase when Manny was walking about, but next scene she was disappeared and some flowers were left lying on the ground.

How is this scene supposed to go like?

It'd be great if anyone could answer these questions.

Thanks in advance.

koff

As for the first question, that has never happened to me. However, I once got stuck in Blue Casket and had to restart everything.

I don't understand the second question. Eva? :confused: Either my memory is really bad or you have some special edition of the game because I don't remember her ever being near the tickets. Are you talking about Olivia?

Hi VampireNaomi, thanks a lot for your reply.

It was Olivia as you say. Thanks for the correction. I, for some reason, believed it was Eva, thinking she was after all a spy of Hector :-(

Do you remember what happened to her? Was the flowers on the ground Olivia? Did Manny shoot her with the gun?

My PC, too, froze several times during the game though, things worked fine when I reboot PC and reloaded the game. This particular scene, however, never worked properly even though I tried several times.

koff

Archived