Home

Need help!

Guest hobbes in space

Guest hobbes in space

Hi, first message...hope you can help?

Am stuck on Battle 5, mission 2: Attack convoy. Have tried this sooooo many times yet always lose too many civilians (even on easy mode). Refuse to skip the level (don't want to miss any medals etc.) but could do with some advice on how to get past this level. I hate it big-time right now.

Any ideas?

Guest Redwing

I just conquered that one. Tips:

1. Dump all shields power into engines. The Hurrim really suck at attacking you.

2. Use F3 to cycle through enemies (the Preybirds), and concentrate on the ones attacking civilians. THEN attack the ones attacking you and your wing.

3. Link all laser/ion systems. That's the most efficient way to take out the rogue Hurrim.

4. Keep trying. There's a certain amount of luck attached to completing this mission.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Ajim

Thats Why I demand "Protect My target" Command menu or at least SHIFT-P...put the pickup at other keys. and can someone get rid of this bizhosting.com popup pleeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif

------------------

Ace Rulez

Guest Redwing

Except in THIS mission, naturally, the Y-WIngs that pass for your wingmates all seem to be stuckon Ultra-Stupid AI!

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Archived