Home

Anyone ever heard of the Doom Reavers?

Guest Doom Reaver

Guest Doom Reaver

Most people on other XWA multiplayer sites know who we are. You may not, so I'll explain:

We, the Doom Reavers, are a freelance fighter pilot group consisting of 10 fighters. We accept score credit offers- we are, in a way, like bounty hunters. We can do anything to opposition when we're hired, from negotiating, to all out assault. Check our recruiting ads in the RECRUITING section of the forums. Respond if you have any questions.

Normally i try to keep my mouth shut with new clan annoucments. But not this time

I warn everyone not to have anything to do with this group sinc ehte leader is obviosly only running the group so he can be in charge.

he obviosly knows nothing about the XWA online gaming community, and would be a wasted effort for anyone who joins.

He also has a very annoying attitude concidering that he has basically spammed the same message in 4 differant threads, when one is just enuf.

Be warned Dark Reaver, if you show up in any of the forums/sites i moderate, you will be have some trouble unles you clean up your act

Guest Doom Reaver

Just so you'd know, I do know a lot about XWA, I just simply use the sepcial XWA Universe expansion packs. They're extremely rare, so it will be pretty tough finding one if you don't believe me. Also, I'm just the leader, and I was elected by all of my group, so I wasn't trying to be snotty or anything, I was just doing my job. Most people don't understand my group, mostly because our ads for recruiting sound too aggressive, and that leads to us being banned in these type of forums. So, what's the deal? My group has to be all smiley and cheerful? No... we're space pirates! We formed this group from the XWA Universe Expansion Pack. Unless you have one, too, please don't threaten me.

Guest Fondas

There's an identical post in the Recruting section. Point taken, we don't need it in every forum.

Doom, I don't care what pirate attitude you think you have in your imaginary online world, but what you've just done, it's called spamming in <u>every</u> forum in existance.

I'm gonna let it go with a warning this time . Remember that you have already stated that you are an online veteran, so you don't have the advantage of extenuating circumstances

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

Archived