Home

Action Replay?

TheFranz

I beat the KOTOR2 with a light side character, and I bought an Action Replay recently. I have been trying to copy game saves so I can start a new game with an ultimate dark side female jedi consular. Has anyone used the Action Replay game saves for XBox? It says that the game saves are damaged when I try to load them. I have also had problems with game saves for Rallisport Challenge 2, so maybe my Action Replay is messed up. Just wondering if anyone has used it for KOTOR2 for Xbox and gotten it to work. Thanks.

Did you download these gamesaves from Codejunkies.com? If you used the Action Replay software and connected to the "Community" then that's codejunkies.com. Now sometimes, these gamesaves you downloaded, drag'n'dropped over to your memory card, can be bogus because of faulty uploads (The server dropped out during file transfer, or there was a dailup disconnection), or Jokers having a laugh. I'll have to check this Darkside gamesave to see if it's bad.

I got it from codejunkies.com but it's not a community save. It's a Jay FNG official save. I tried the powersaves through the action replay program and then also tried transferring them manually through a download through their web site to no avail.

Originally posted by Lord Stalin

And Dak, do you still make saves. Storm said you are no more making them....

I think my last save I made was my last, Well I might make some more but not for awhile. Right now I working on creating modpacks for those who have modded xboxes and want to download KotorII mods that are more for the xbox. I don't have my own website so for now I'm uploading my kotorII modpacks at xbox-save.com.

Well I hope you enjoyed my saves, Maybe in the future I'll do some more challenge saves like the Handmaiden Ambush on peragus.

Archived