Home

Embarrassing newbie question

YourHums

Hi,

I just got the game and something is keeping me from getting past this first, damn mission. I follow all the instructions but when I get to the base at the end I'm told the mission is a failure because I haven't delivered the fuel cells. I picked them up and arrived with them but the game doesn't seem to acknowledge this. Is there some delivery or drop off operation that must be done before landing?

Thanks!

Guest BrianJedi

Yeah, after you hyper back to home base, you have to deliver the fuel cells to the base. I think you press Ctrl + D.

------------------

At this point I have a request for our fans, if any of you in any way hate homosexuals, people of differant color, or women, please do this one favor for us - leave us the f*ck alone! Don't come to our shows and don't buy our records. - Kurt Cobain

Guest BrianJedi

SHift D thats it. It's been a while since I've played.

------------------

At this point I have a request for our fans, if any of you in any way hate homosexuals, people of differant color, or women, please do this one favor for us - leave us the f*ck alone! Don't come to our shows and don't buy our records. - Kurt Cobain

Archived