Home

just got kotor II

Aleggy

ok i just got kotor II but my shift ended at 10pm and i get home about 10:30 i run over to my pc all ready to install my beloved kotor II wich i have been ecstatic about all day waiting for this moment when i could finally play the game, and guess what the ignorant sales assistant had put in disc 1,2 and 4 but no disc 3 and its too late to go to the shop to demand it as its closed so now i have to wait painfully until the morning

i am a 28 yr old man and i am close to either sulking or having a tantrum and i really really wish i could use force lightning on the sales assistant who made this dumb mistake

but that aside i am almost trembling with anticipation about playing the game

so my question to you all before you played the game what emotions were running through you when you put the disc in your machine for the very first time

Well, I wasn't that excited, but I was filled with anticipation...

Wait, I guess that's the same thing! :p

Anyways, I was going through the Character Creation Screen super fast...until I got to the naming. It takes A LONG TIME for me to decide on a name. :mad:

And then when I play, I play for a while, and something's off, maybe the head or name I chose, so I'd have to start over again.

I ended up starting over twice for my first game...and I got sick of Peragus...

Archived