Home

great game

just like to say star wars battlefront is a great game

i have had the game for about 2 weeks now and really enjoy it

i am glad that the patches have fixed the intial problems, which when reading reviews about intially made me wonder weather to purchase this game or not, but i am glad i took the risk, cause none of those intial problems that are mentioned in most of the reviews exsist anymore

another thing that made me undiced about the game (before i bought it) was all the stuff on about autoaim, and it being to easy to shoot people, even on a pc, which is my platform of choice. but i found this not to be true, and i have not seen any autoaim at all. (which is good).

so just want to say thanks for such a great game.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Kangaroo

SWBF is indeed a great game and the recent release of some quality maps and mods makes it even better.

I played a game with someone using autoaim and it was a little 'testing' to say the least. I didn't have a chance and was being killed within seconds. My lose to win ration was about 8:2.

I had to change tactics and approach this player by surprise or take them out from a distance or else I would have spent the game forever spawning.

Another netcode patch to improve server stability is needed but apart from that it's a great game.

Archived