Home

Onderon and swoop racing prob

mwill2k

Hey everyone this is my first post on here because i've had 2 days of this now and i've near enough given up.:mad:

first thing, on onderon, i've given a visa to the family and i'm now moving on to the murder thing to track down mandalores friend.

i've spoke to everyone in the cantina and search the pile or rubbish and the droid by the blood stain outside but nothing.

i dont find anything in the remains and i cant seem to get any hints/advice from the people in the cantina.

any help with this please???

also, with the swoop racing, i dont know if anyone else has had a problem with this but when i go to a race, i press accelerate any my swoop automatically moves high, hence not going over any of the accelerator pads and i then pick up real slow times!! anyone else suffered this and hopefuly fixed it?

Thanks!

Please use the spoiler function to hide your spoilers :jawa

Like this

First, go into the Cantina and talk to everyone about the droid. Someone, I believe it's the Twi'Lek slicer, will mention that 1B-Whatever outside the Cantina is a good fence for stolen droid parts. Go to the droid merchant, and ask to buy the head- I think he sells it to you for 20 credits or something. From there, talk to Nikko. The rest is quite straightforward.

ok so im not sure what you'll class as spoiler or not so i'll put it all just to be safe lol

ive tried speaking to everyone in the cantina but no-one will mention the droid, they still mention about the murder and nothing else. i've tried looking in the inventory of the droid but i cant see waht im looking for.

any more ideas as this is really bugging me

thanks for that, but doesnt really explain why im stuck.

ive spoke to everyone in the bar, ive sold an open visa to the family at the front and im now talking to people in the cantina about the murder. i spoke with the bar tender, the slicer, the swoop racer and the lad when you go in. nothing really happened so i went and found the pile of rubbish next to the blood outs ide and i searched that as well as the droid, went back to the cantina, even spoke with the droid who deals in droid parts but no one says anything different apart from the usual

please help!

I'll try.

You have to first talk to the 4 main bar people, Nikko, Slicerguy, Beastrider and The Chick that wants a Visa in exchange for a saber part. You can also speak to the barkeep for some Info. Mandalore should prompt you to go search outside for clues. You find the droid next to the blood, go back in and talk to the beastrider guy again, he'll tell you about the droid outside that buys scavenged junk and resells it. Go outside, talk to the droid, buy the head and come back in to the cantina. give the head to the slicerguy so he can fix it, show the fixed head to nikko and you two go talk to Riiken after that.

If you still have trouble, let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

This is the sequence I've always used in the cantina

1. Talk to Kiph, the Twi'lek slicer about why Ghent would kill Sullio (or whatever her name is).

2. Talk to Nikko, the pazaak player, about what Kiph told you and he'll say they were good friends. Ask what happened that night. Mandalore tells you to go outside.

3. Go outside and check out the broken droid. Mandalore says go back to the cantina.

4. In a sideroom is Panar a beastrider - tell him about the droid and he mentions the droid vendor outside the cantina.

5. Go to the droid vendor, ask him about serving droids and buy the head for 25 creds. Mandalore (he's a regular Sherlock Holmes, isn't he?) says Kiph can do something with the head.

6. Back in the cantina talk to Kiph and he'll show you the recording.

7. Now go to Nikko and tell him what you saw and he'll say this proves Ghent's innocence and take you to the Captain.

8. Voila, the good old doctor is free.

Archived